HYDRAULIC GROUP: Another unique feature of Lamba P+S Press braes is its well designed and proven hydraulic group having the following features –
- Mono block construction with the barest minimum of pipe fitting and valves.
- Use of quality seals and good surface finish on moving parts.
- Low noise level pump keeps noise level well below 70 dB.
- Provision of a built in safety valve ensures safety against overload.
- Provides infinitely adjustable pressure and full pressing capacity over the entire bending operation.
THE CONTROL STATION is a compact unit located conveniently to provide ease in use. All the necessary controls and optional controls are provided on this control station.
The movable foot switch provides flexibility and ease in operation. An additional foot switch is provided for returning ram at any position in the stroke.
BACK GAUGE OPTIONS
Back gauge is provided as an optional attachment. A wide range of options for the Back Gauge are available.
- Simple micro metric Back gauge fitted on the table with manual adjustment.
- Back gauge fitted on uprights with front readout in either manual or motorized versions.